Which Baler Do I Choose?
What's right for my tractor?
- Any baler we have will fit your tractor.
- We have a hay mower that will also fit your tractor.
- We deliver anywhere in the USA or can have the machines shipped to you by a trucking company, which is less expensive.
Do you want a square baler or a round baler?
- If you have horses and they are in stalls and you regulate the amount of hay they eat each day then a square baler is the way to go.
- If you do not want to handle the hay by hand and use your tractor to do all the heavy lifting then the TRB 910 or the 4X4 baler is the right choice for you.
- If you want bales of hay at minimal cost and do not care the configuration of the bales then the mini round is your machine.
- We deliver for $2.00 per mile one way. That includes training to make sure your familiar with all components.
- We do finance... please go to our web site and click on the financing tab.
We are ready for more questions anytime, email or call at 979-200-1473!